Our green scheme
Renewable energies can provide several benefits for domestic consumers during a cost-of-living crisis. We can help you.
- Lower energy cost: solar and wind power can generate electricity without the need for expensive fuel sources like coal or natural gas.
- Increased energy independence: Renewable energy sources can be installed on-site, such as rooftop solar panels, which can help reduce reliance on energy suppliers and reduce the impact of fluctuations in energy prices.
- Reduced environmental impact: Renewable energy sources produce little to no greenhouse gas emissions and help to reduce air pollution, which can improve public health.
‘Smart driving’ technology devices can provide several benefits for drivers.
- Improved fuel efficiency: ‘Smart driving’ technology provides feedback on a driver's fuel consumption and suggest ways to improve it. This can help consumers save money on fuel.
- Better maintenance: ‘Smart driving’ technology monitors a vehicle's performance and alert drivers to potential issues before they become major problems. This can help consumers avoid costly repairs and keep their vehicles running smoothly.
- Safer driving: ‘Smart driving’ technology obtains real-time feedback on driving behaviour, which can help drivers identify areas where they can improve their safety. This can lead to fewer accidents and lower repair costs, which can help consumers save money and stay safe on the road.
- Reduced insurance costs: ‘Smart driving’ technology monitors a driver's behaviour and provide data on driving habits such as speed, acceleration, and braking. Insurers can use this data to offer usage-based insurance policies, which can be more affordable for safe drivers. This can help consumers save money on their insurance premiums.